Find me onMy CV
Recent projectsview all
🧠 deeplearning.ai notes
My handwriting-notes & codes for the courses of deeplearning.ai taught by Andrew NG on Coursera.
All python notebooks & takeaways & my-way of descriptions for missions and guided projects on Dataquest.
📊 data-science learning
All of courses, assignments, exercises, mini-projects and books that I've done so far in the process of learning by myself Machine Learning and Data Science.
Vietnamese translation of Kalid Azad's articles published on BetterExplained. This is a very useful website for ones who want to understand intuitively about Math.
A simple and beautiful personal jekyll theme.
Recent read booksview all
- I'm readingSophie's WorldFollowing Sophie Amundsen, a Norwegian teenager who is introduced to the history of philosophy by Alberto Knox, a middle-aged philosopher.
- I'm readingHarry Potter à l'école des sorciersFrench version. I reread it for learning French.
- my choiceCon duong hoi giao
- South of the Border, West of the Sun
- Think like a freakThe New York Times bestselling Freakonomics changed the way we see the world, exposing the hidden side of just about everything.
Recent sketchesview all
- Call for a coffee talk in Paris, France.
- In any case, I'm always available to discuss at [email protected]